This one was so close to dying, but it made it, against all odds. And I didn’t make it easy for it.
I thought it was done. Then, to make a long story short, it turned out it wasn’t.
I got tired of it, wanted it gone, one way or another, so I decided to go experimental. Very experimental! Life or death, whereas I was leaning towards death. I started covering it, messing with it, in various ways, thinking that, if it’s meant to die, then die it will, and who cares.
Then something miraculous happened. I looked at it, and it was suddenly too good to kill.
So I stopped.
I let it sit for some time, then I got it a frame.
Evidently, this is a strong little painting, which wanted to live, and so it did.